சிங்கா - சிங்கி

சிங்கபூர்வாழ் சிங்கா - சிங்கிகள்
From The Man Who Makes His Own Rules...

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

I Am...

I’m the lesson that can’t be understood without experience.

I’m the lesson that can’t be understoodby experience alone.

I enter every heart as a parent,sibling, lover, friend,

mentor,eye-opener, well-wisher and relative.Some recognize me,

some ignore me.I’m the God.I’m the life sustaining force.

Death is not for me.I make life as a blessing.

I bring civilization to human community.

I differentiate man & machine and animal.

Animal instinct ends at my light.

Divine instinct evolves in my presence.



I’m sun in the day

I’m moon in the night

Sleep is not for me

My waves are in constant search

Roaming and tossing

To touch the feet of infinity


Some Victories...

Some Defeats...

Some Meeting...

Some Parting...

Unknowing destination...

Unknowing termination ...

The JOURNEY continues...

Count The Moments
Count The Moments

2 Comments:

At 4:19 AM, Blogger Chandravathanaa said...

தமிழில் எழுத முயற்சிக்கவில்லையா?

 
At 11:07 PM, Blogger நாமக்கல் சிபி said...

வாழ்த்தி வரவேற்கிறேன்!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home